Σάββατο 31 Μαΐου 2014

Discover paradise in luxury Crete

The summer is just around the corner and you haven’t already booked your holidays?

Book now at Daios Cove in North East Crete and earn 25% discount!

But what’s all about this resort and everybody falls in love with it?

Daios Cove Luxury (5*) Resort & Villas is ideally located at a tranquil private cove near Agios Nikolaos and offers 300 spacious and stylish rooms, suites and villas that meet any expectation.
The resort is located on a hillside surrounded by the unspoiled nature’s treasures and by the endless crystal waters.The irresistible view can’t leave anyone unmoved! Not to mention, the interior is also outstanding thanks to its chic-minimal design and the overall modern architecture.

Traditional Greek cuisine,spa moments,tennis courts, kids club,watersports and fitness center, private pools are only some of the wide facilities the hotel provides.

Don’t miss the opportunity to give yourself a gift for the anxious and fast moving winter you had. Trust me, this is an experience that you will never forget! 
I have already visited it twice and can’t wait for the next time..Dove Cove is without doubt among the ultimate luxury hotels in Greece!

You can find more info on the website http://www.daioscovecrete.com/) or call +30 28410 62600.

8 σχόλια:

  1. Wonderful sky, wonderful sea, wonderful resort! what else for my vacations?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I've been there and it is soo great! I'd love to go once more...definitely recommend it :))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wonderful place, great article..it's absolutelly one of my options for this summer!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. What a view!It's definitely a value for money resort!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Wow!! What an amazing description of a stunning destination! After what I've read I would definitely have in mind Daios Cove as my first choice for my summer vacations! Hopefully prices will embrace this feeling! ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Although I ve never visited the north east side of this amazing island, I feel charmed by its beauty. Needless to say that I would really enjoy to spend my vacations in one of the luxurous suites of Daios Cove Villas. A 25% discount makes it simply irresistable. I am sure that me and my friends will have great spa moments before winter begins.
    By the way, I love this blog. It has such a ton of information and I do not need to spend my day on searching.Thanks.
    Greetings from New York

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή